Ambrosia Walnut Chocolate Brownie
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped Ambrosia walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a square baking pan.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips together and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- When the chocolate/butter mixture has cooled a little whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Note: it is important to cool the chocolate/butter mixture or the eggs will cook.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.